Paris and Quebec Bars
Client-focused, seeking customized solutions, Stéphanie assists companies in all areas of intellectual property, innovation, privacy and entertainment laws. Internationally orientated, she also assists international groups and foreign companies with the compliance of their activities in France and Europe.
Stéphanie was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2011 and practiced at the firm FERAL-SCHUHL / SAINTE-MARIE, prior to founding NEXT in 2020.
She was also admitted to the Quebec Bar in 2016 and practiced for two years in Montreal (Canada).
Prior to that, Stéphanie practiced abroad, in an international law firm in Milan, Italy, then in a collective management organization for performers and producers’ rights in Toronto, Canada and at the European Commission in Brussels.
She is a senior lecturer in the Specialized Master “Management of the Musical Sector” at Audencia Business School.
Stéphanie speaks French, English and Italian.
• BEST LAWYERS 2022 – “Ones to Watch” in Information Technology Law / Privacy and Data Security Law
• PALMARES DU DROIT 2022 Le Monde du Droit – AFJE – Cercle Montesquieu – Lawyer of the Year 2022 in Media and Press Law and Copyright Law
• LEADERS LEAGUE & DECIDEURS MAGAZINE 2021 – “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” in Personal Data / Internet Law / Live shows / Advertizing & Marketing & “RECOMMENDED” in Music Law
• LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020 in IT and Internet
• LEADERS LEAGUE & DECIDEURS MAGAZINE 2020 – “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” Live shows / Advertizing & Marketing categories & “RECOMMENDED” in Music/Audiovisual Law
• LEGAL 500 FRANCE 2019 in Media and Entertainment: Music / IT, Telecoms and the Internet
Stéphanie graduated with a Master degree in digital creations law from Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne and Paris XI Sceaux Universities (2009) with Professor Pierre Sirinelli as Director and a Master degree in European business law from Paris II Panthéon-Assas University (2008, ranked first in class, with Professor Louis Vogel as Director).
She also graduated with a Master degree in general private law at University of Ottawa in Canada.